|Address||17 Primrose Street, Ormeau, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £75,000|
|Rateable Value||£100,000 *|
|Rates||£698 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive open plan through lounge
- Extended luxury kitchen
- 2 Double bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom incorporating thermostatically controlled shower
- PVC double glazed
- Phoenix gas central heating
** PRICE REDUCED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE **
Superb mid terrace with double storey extension to rear.
Situated just off the Ormeau Road this most sought after property will ideally suit the young professional seeking easy access to the City Centre or the university area. So we would recommend immediate viewing.
- PVC front door. Entrance hall.
- THROUGH LOUNGE:18' 5" x 13' 0" (5.61m x 3.96m)
- At widest point. Wooden fireplace.
- EXTENDED FITTED KITCHEN:11' 0" x 7' 10" (3.35m x 2.39m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in high and low level units, stainless steel extractor hood, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, fluorescent strip lighting, PVC back door.
- BEDROOM (1):12' 10" x 11' 2" (3.91m x 3.4m)
- BEDROOM (2):11' 0" x 7' 10" (3.35m x 2.39m)
- DE-LUXE BATHROOM:
- Panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c.
- Built in cupboard incorporating gas fired boiler.
- Enclosed yard.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »