|Address||17 Merion Park, Ballyclare|
|Price||Offers around £124,950|
|Rateable Value||£110,000 *|
|Rates||£804 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D64/C74 (co2: D56/C69)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Beds / Master Ensuite
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Utility / Downstairs W.C.
- Bathroom With 4 P. Suite
- Double Glazing / Oil
- Driveway & Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area of Ballyclare close to many local amenities, including walking distance of Ballyclare High School. Extending to circa 1200 sq ft the property offers spacious accomodation throughout, comprising; entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, well proportioned lounge with cast iron multi burning stove, french doors to dining room with patio doors to rear and a seperate fitted kitchen in solid pine door, built appliances and a mactching utility room. Upstairs there are three good bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and family bathroom with four piece suite. Other benefits include oil fired central heating and double glazing. Outside there is a tarmac driveway to accomodate up to four cars, fully enclosed rear garden to rear in neat lawn and stone entertaining area and custom built timber construction Swiss chalet style log cabin with tiled roof, power, light & TV point. Early Viewing Recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Mahogany double glazed front door with matching side panels, Amtico flooring, stairwell to first floor, telephone point, access to walk in store.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- With white 2 piece suite comprising; pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Amtico flooring, splash back tiling to walls.
- LOUNGE 5.18m(17'0'') x 3.81m(12'6'')
- Feature cast iron multi fuel burning stove with slate hearth, solid oak flooring, feature window to front elevation, glass panelled french doors to:
- DINING ROOM 2.97m(9'9'') x 3.05m(10'0'')
- Amtico flooring, aluminium double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- KITCHEN 3.66m(12'0'') x 2.97m(9'9'')
- Luxury fitted kitchen with comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units in solid pine door and contrasting formica worktops, stainless steel basin and a half sink unit, integrated four ring ceramic hob with matching under oven and extractor canopy above. Glazed display cabinet. Splash back tiling to walls with porcelain tiling to floor, continuing through utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.84m(9'4'') x 1.78m(5'10'')
- Work surface area to match kitchen, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, double glazed mahogany back door with matching side panel.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hotpress and partially floored roofspace (with light).
- BEDROOM 1 4.01m(13'2'') x 3.35m(11'0'')
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With three piece modern suite comprising; tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Splash back tiling to sink, solid oak flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 4.14m(13'7'') x 3.81m(12'6'')
- BEDROOM 3 4.14m(13'7'') x 2.82m(9'3'')
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- With four piece suite comprising; panelled bath, tiled shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Splash back tiling to walls.
- Tarmac driveway to accomodate up to four cars.
Tiled entrance canopy.
Fully enclosed rear garden in neat lawn with stoned entertaining area.
Log Cabin - (11'4 x 9'6) Swiss chalet style log cabin, timber construction with tiled roof (power, light, television point and wired for speakers). Suited for use as a home office / playroom etc.
Purchasers make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WILL SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DESPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Samuel Lyttle @ 02890833295
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
We do not charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »