|Address||17 Meadowlands, Jordanstown|
|Price||Offers around £280,000|
|Rateable Value||£265,000 *|
|Rates||£1,936 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached chalet style villa in popular residential area of Jordanstown
- 5 Bedrooms (One with ensuite shower room)
- 3 Reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Double glazing
- Corner site with well presented gardens
- Utility room / ground floor claokroom
- light coloured bathroom suite
- Highest presentation throughout
- Two car garage and generous car parking space
Additional InformationThis is a most impressive detached family home situated in a quiet and highly regarded residential area of Jordanstown. The property is extremely well presented throughout by our Clients and a great deal of time, effort and expense has been spent in creating an outstanding modern family home. This is a home we can recommend with utmost confidence.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Polished oak flooring
- LOUNGE:19' 8" x 12' 11" (5.99m x 3.94m) into bay
- Feature marble fireplace with polished mahogany surround, cornicing, glazed double doors to
- DINING ROOM:14' 7" x 12' 0" (4.44m x 3.66m)
- French doors to rear, cornicing
- FAMILY ROOM:17' 6" x 13' 0" (5.33m x 3.96m)
- Feature marble fireplace with cast iron inset, gas fire
- KITCHEN / DINING:18' 5" x 14' 7" (5.61m x 4.44m)
- Range of built in high and low level units, round edge work surfaces, Franke fragranite sink unit, mixer tap, vegetable sink, inlaid hob unit, dishwasher, fridge freezer, conceald lighting, tiling, downlighters, part ceramic tiled floor, part oak flooring
- UTILITY ROOM:14' 8" x 5' 9" (4.47m x 1.75m)
- Built in units, round edge work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, built in cupboards
- Low fluch w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiling, ceramic tiled floor
- Spacious built in cupboard, hotpress
- BEDROOM (1):17' 9" x 13' 0" (5.41m x 3.96m)
- Plus dressing area 5'8" x 6'4"
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w.c., pedesal wash hand basin, built in shower unit with electrics shower, luxury wall and floor tiling, downlighters
- BEDROOM (2):11' 7" x 14' 8" (3.53m x 4.47m)
- BEDROOM (3):9' 10" x 9' 9" (3m x 2.97m)
- BEDROOM (4):12' 0" x 9' 9" (3.66m x 2.97m)
- BEDROOM (5):12' 9" x 7' 3" (3.89m x 2.21m)
- Laminate wood flooring, presently used as a study
- Light coloured suite comprising corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flsh w.c., shower unit with control shower, fully tiled walls
- GARAGE:21' 2" x 18' 8" (6.45m x 5.69m)
- Two up and over doors, light and power, oil fired boiler
- Brick pavior driveway, open plan garden to front laid in lawn, side in lawn with variety of plants and shrubs. Rear garden laid in lawn, plants, trees and shrubs, light and tap, oil storage tank
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »