|Address||17 Garmoyle Street, Belfast BT15 1DY|
|Rateable Value||£42,000 *|
|Rates||£293 pa *|
|EPC Rating||F26/D64 (co2: G20/E52)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
17 Garmoyle Street, Belfast, BT15 1DY
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £40,000.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
EPC Rating: F26
This substantial three storey house is a welcome addition to the open market. Situated only a short walk from the City Centre this spacious home is ideally located for those working in the City. With living accommodation over three floors comprising lounge, kitchen, five bedrooms & bathroom, this property represents excellent value and is sure to sell quickly. Early viewing is therefore advised.
· Mid-terrace property
· Five bedrooms
· Fully fitted kitchen
· Partial uPVC double glazing
· Oil Fired Central Heating
· Convenient location, close to transport links & City Centre
· EPC Rating: Current-26 Potential-64
- Excellent Rental Potential
Lounge 3.5m x 3.3m
Wood floor, open plan to kitchen
Kitchen 4.9m x 2.1m
Fully fitted kitchen comprising a range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink & drainer, electric oven & hob, fridge freezer, washing machine. Tiled floor.
Bedroom 1 3.3m x 3.2m
Bathroom 2.9m x 2.2m
Three piece suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with electric shower over. Lyno floor & full wall tiling
Bedroom 2 3.4m x 2.7m
Bedroom 3 4.4m x 3.4m
Bedroom 4 3.5m x 2.8m
Bedroom 5 4.4m x 3.3m
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »