|Address||17 Flush Gardens, Belfast|
|Rent||£475 / month|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End Terrace in quiet cul-de-sac
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room with laminate wooden floor
- Kitchen with range of high and low level units. Fridge freezer, washing machine and oven.
- Bathroom comprising white suite, WC, panelled bath with shower above, handbasin with storage
- 2 Bedrooms
- Garden to rear
- Oil fired central heating
- In close proximity to local shops and Forestside shopping centre
- Available immediately
- Long term lease
Additional InformationA well presented end terrace in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
Internally there is a living room and separate kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite. Externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear.
This property is available immediately and internal inspection is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, fridge freezer, washer dryer, oven.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower above, part tiled walls, wash hand basin with storage below, low flush wc.
- BEDROOM (1):
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- Garden to rear.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »