|Address||16B Adelaide Park, Malone Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £195,000|
|Rateable Value||£215,000 *|
|Rates||£1,500 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Generous Well Presented First Floor Apartment within Subtly Converted Victorian Residence in Heart of Malone
- Bright Excellent Sized Lounge with Solid Walnut Wood Flooring
- Large Modern Fitted Kitchen with Extensive Range of Built-in Appliances and Feature Central Island Unit
- Separate Utility Room off Communal Half Landing
- Three Well Proportioned Bright Bedrooms Including Two with Good Sized Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating/Intercom Entry System
- Excellent Adaptable Accommodation with Many Fine and Original Features
- Good Sized Delightful Communal Rear Garden/Two Parking Spaces
- Extremely Sought After Residential Location in Tree Lined Park with Host of Amenities Including Lisburn Road Only a Stone’s Throw Away
- Offering That Much More and Ideal for Both Young Professionals and Those Looking to Downsize
Additional InformationThis excellent spacious first floor apartment occupies a superb situation within this gracious converted Victorian residence of only four apartments in this much sought after tree lined park. There are a host of amenities within a few minutes walk including all those on the Lisburn Road being only a stone’s throw away.
The apartment is well presented throughout and offers generous adaptable accommodation that centres around the excellent sized bright lounge and is ideally complemented by the remaining accommodation both internally and externally including the delightful communal rear gardens. The apartment has successfully blended the old and the new incorporating many fine features that overall lends itself superbly to modern day living.
All in all this attractive apartment has so much and more to offer in the way of location and overall accommodation, thus it will have wide ranging appeal including to young professionals and those looking to downsize. Early viewing is essential to appreciate it in its entirety and so as not the miss out.
- Communal hardwood front door with stained glass skylight.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, stairs to . . .
- COMMUNAL HALF LANDING:
- Stained glass windows. Access to . . .
- UTILITY ROOM/STORAGE:7' 11" x 6' 9" (2.41m x 2.06m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled walls, stained glass windows.
- Hardwood door to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Walnut solid wood floor, cornice ceiling, intercom entry system.
- LOUNGE:21' 9" x 18' 7" (6.63m x 5.66m)
- (at widest points) matching solid walnut wood floor, cornice ceiling, feature raised hole-in wall fireplace with slate hearth, overlooking front gardens.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:15' 0" x 13' 10" (4.57m x 4.22m)
- (at widest points) Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of units, work surfaces, Smeg five ring stainless steel gas hob, feature Tecnich stainless steel/glass extractor fan, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Gorenje double eye level stainless steel oven, integrated Bosch microwave, integrated Gorenje dishwasher, matching solid walnut wood floor, cornice ceiling, central island with breakfast bar (including sink and dishwasher), steps down to . . .
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Matching solid walnut wood floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3)/STUDY:8' 5" x 8' 3" (2.57m x 2.51m)
- Matching solid walnut wood floor, overlooking rear gardens.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Twyford white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, matching solid walnut wood floor, low voltage spotlights.
- OFF MAIN RECEPTION HALL:
- BEDROOM (1):20' 11" x 14' 11" (6.38m x 4.55m)
- (At widest points into bay). Picture rail, walk-in wardrobe with low voltage spot lights and extensvie use of shelving and shoe racks.
- GOOD SIZED MODERN ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor, shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit, colonial style shutters, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):13' 3" x 13' 0" (4.04m x 3.96m)
- Picture rail, cornice ceiling, walk-in hotpress/robe with shelving, light and Phoenix gas boiler.
- GOOD SIZED ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with cupboards, low voltage spotlights, shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit, part tiled walls, picture rail, cornicing.
- Communal driveway to parking area with two parking bays. Communal outside storage and bin store. Good sized walled rear communal gardens in lawns and beds with barbeque area.
- Duncaide Ltd. Block insurance policy for 2012/2013 approximately £600 per annum for external part of dwelling.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »