|Address||169 Clarawood Park, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £67,500|
|Rateable Value||£85,000 *|
|Rates||£593 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Semi Detached Villa In An Excellent Location
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Separate Lounge and Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fully Tiled Shower Room
- Downstairs W.C.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Window Frames
- Enclosed Front Forecourt In Loose Stones
- Enclosed Paved Garden to Rear
- Extremely Convenient Location
- Ideal For A Wide Range Of Potential Buyers
Additional InformationWe offer for sale this well maintained and well presented semi detached villa within a sought after residential location. Ideally located off the Knock dual carriageway convenient to a host of amenities such as the selection of shops, restaurants and pubs in Ballyhackamore Village, Forestside Shopping Centre, George Best Belfast City Airport and Belfast City Centre are all within easy commuting distance.
The property offers generous accommodation and is keenly priced within today's market. Excellent value for money, this attractive property will have a wide range and appeal with early viewing essential so as not to lose out.
- OPEN PORCH:
- uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stairs storage. Downstairs W.C. comprising: low flush W.C. Vanity unit. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE:13' 3" x 10' 8" (4.04m x 3.25m)
- Fireplace with built in electric fire. Cornice work. Double doors to...
- DINING ROOM:11' 4" x 8' 1" (3.45m x 2.46m)
- Cornice work. uPVC door with double glazed side panel to enclosed rear garden.
- KITCHEN:12' 0" x 11' 1" (3.66m x 3.38m)
- At widest points. One bowl stainless steel sink unit with dual mixer taps. Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in cooker and four ring hob. Over head extractor fan. Space for fridge/freezer. Partly tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):11' 1" x 9' 5" (3.38m x 2.87m)
- Range of built in mirrored sliding wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 4" x 8' 9" (3.45m x 2.67m)
- BEDROOM (3):10' 2" x 9' 3" (3.1m x 2.82m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising: Fully tiled shower cubicle with sliding door and thermostatically controlled shower unit. Close coupled pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Tongue and groove ceiling. Separate W.C. comprising: Low flush W.C. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and storage above.
- Enclosed front forecourt laid in loose stones. Enclosed rear garden bordered by fencing. Boiler house. PVC oil tank. Outside shed.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »