|Address||167 Horn Drive, Belfast|
|Lease||6 to 12 months|
|Rent||£575 / month + fees|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Residence
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen & Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Car Parking To Driveway
- Partly Furnished
- DHSS Acceptable
Additional InformationThis excellent semi detached residence is located just off the Lenadoon Avenue and is within easy walking distance to many local amenities such as; schools, shops, health centres, food outlets and transport links. The property boasts superb internal and external accommodation to include: spacious lounge, modern fully fitted kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms, white bathroom, front, side and rear gardens with secure car parking to driveway.
Due to its excellent location and accommodation we would urge early viewing as this home is going to appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LOUNGE:15' 0" x 8' 0" (4.57m x 2.44m)
- Feature fireplace french doors to:
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :15' 11" x 8' 0" (4.85m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine
- BEDROOM (1):11' 0" x 9' 1" (3.35m x 2.77m)
- BEDROOM (2):7' 1" x 12' 0" (2.16m x 3.66m)
- BEDROOM (3):7' 11" x 9' 0" (2.41m x 2.74m)
- Built in robe
- Disabled shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin
- Secure front driveway with large lawns to the rear and back garden
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »