|Address||164 Upper Dunmurry Lane, Andersonstown, Belfast BT17 0HE|
|Rateable Value||£130,000 *|
|Rates||£865 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D60/D63 (co2: E48/E51)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A Red Brick Semi-Detached Villa
- Two Reception Rooms And Three Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing In Upvc Frames
- Gardens To Front, Side And Rear
- Immediate Possession If Required
- Piped For Gas Heating
A two reception/three bedroom Semi-Detached Villa fronting Upper Dunmurry Lane opposite Cloona Park. Accommodation comprises lounge, living room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property is available with immediate possession. Early viewing recommended.
Upvc Front door.
11' 2" x 10' 5" (3.41m x 3.17m) Feature fireplace
10' 5" x 12' 4" (3.17m x 3.77m) Feature fireplace. Double doors to dining area.
15' 1" x 16' 2" (4.60m x 4.94m) Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Patio doors to rear garden.
9' 12" x 11' 6" (3.04m x 3.51m)
11' 3" x 9' 11" (3.43m x 3.03m)
7' 8" x 9' 3" (2.34m x 2.83m) Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and fully tiled walls.
16' 1" x 9' 9" (4.91m x 2.97m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle.
Enclosed Front and Rear Gardens. Driveway.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »