|Address||16 Sunningdale Park, Bangor|
|Price||Offers around £179,950|
|Rateable Value||£165,000 *|
|Rates||£1,116 pa *|
|EPC Rating||F35/D62 (co2: F27/E50)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 3 / 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Modern Kitchen
- White Sanitary Ware
- Attached Garage
- Generous Site
Additional InformationSituated off the Bloomfield Road this detached family home is positioned on a generous site with an open aspect at the rear overlooking playing fields.
Tastefully decorated throughout viewers will appreciate the spacious lounge with attractive marble and granite fireplace and the well proportioned family room which is open plan to the modern kitchen, access is provided to the private rear garden and the attached garage although perhaps the most obvious feature is the first floor study / occasional bedroom which could be utilised to suit individual needs.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Outside the gardens are well stocked with mature trees and shrubs, also worthy of note is the convenience to all amenities including Ward Park, Bloomfield Shopping Centre and local schools.
LOCATION: From Bangor along the Gransha Road turn right into Bloomfield Road, Sunningdale Park is the fourth turning on the left.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door with complimentary side panels into;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Downstairs washroom with W.C and wash hand basin.
- LOUNGE 5.79m(19'0'') x 3.18m(10'5'')
- Open fireplace with feature marble and granite surround and hearth. UPVC double glazed patio doors leading to rear. Double aspect with views to front and rear.
- FAMILY ROOM / DINING ROOM 4.32m(14'2'') x 3.71m(12'2'')
- Open fireplace with multi fuel cast iron stove. T.V point. UPVC double glazed door to decked area with views over playing fields.
- KITCHEN 4.32m(14'2'') x 3.66m(12'0'')
- Range of modern high and low level cupboards and drawers with solid beech block work surfaces. Built in Philips Whirlpool four ring gas hob and oven. Extractor hood with Philips Whirlpool integrated extractor fan and light. Belfast sink with mixer tap. Seven stainless steel downlights. Part tiled walls.
- STAIRS TO
- OCCASSIONAL BEDROOM / STUDY 5.11m(16'9'') x 3.89m(12'9'')
- Two double panelled radiators. T.V point. Delightful views over playing fields.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and immersion heater. Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 1 4.47m(14'8'') x 3.25m(10'8'')
- Built in triple wardrobe. T.V point.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m(11'9'') x 2.79m(9'2'')
- Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.79m(9'2'') x 2.24m(7'4'')
- Double panelled radiator. Telephone point.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and Mira Sport electric shower. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Three low voltage downlights. Access to roofspace.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 5.16m(16'11'') x 2.87m(9'5'')
- Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Garden in lawn with trees and shrubs. Two driveways.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn with trees and shrubs. Views overlooking playing fields. Sensor light. Tap. PVC oil tank.
- REAR VIEW
Questions You May Have:
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST ?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED ?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE ?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Nick James on 028 9127 1185
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisers we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »