|Address||16 Rannyglass, Dungiven BT47 4NE|
|Price||Offers around £72,500|
|Heating||Dual (Solid & Oil)|
|Rateable Value||£67,500 *|
|Rates||£540 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
This is a very well presented 3 bedroom end-terrace property, located within a few minutes walking distance from all local amenities including; shops, schools and churches. It has been well maintained and also enjoys a large spacious driveway/ yard to the side and a detached garage.
This would be an ideal buy for the investor or first time buyer.
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- UPVC Front & Back Door
- Dual Heating Area
- All Blinds, Light Fittings and Floor Coverings included
Entrance Hall: UPVC front door. Tiled floor. Telephone point. Stairs laid in carpet leading to first floor.
Living Room: 13’5 x 11’6 Feature fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset and tiled hearth. Laminate wooden floor. Double French doors leading to hallway. Decorative coving to ceiling. Back boiler to fire.
Kitchen/ Dining Room: 16’8 x 11’5 Excellent range of fitted kitchen units incorporating glazed display units, pelmet, Gas hob, electric oven, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Walls tiled between kitchen units. Floor tiled. Cloaks & storage under stairs.
Ground Floor W.C: Low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Walls ½ tiled. Floor tiled.
Rear Porch: UPVC back door and tiled floor.
1st Floor Landing: Laminate wooden floor. Shelved hot-press.
Bedroom 1: 11’5 x 10’3 Laminate wooden floor. Built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2: 8’7 x 7’4 Laminate wooden floor.
Bedroom 3: 10’0 x 11’5 Laminate wooden floor.
Bathroom: 6’6 x 7’7 Suite includes; low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle and electric shower and corner bath. Walls ½ tiled. Floor
Exterior: Large driveway and yard provides spacious off road parking facilities. Front garden has raised flower bed and shrubs.
Detached Garage: 20’ x 14’ Up & over roller door and pedestrian door. Power points and lighting.
- Oil fired heating and solid fuel back boiler
- UPVC double glazed windows
- UPVC front and back door
- Vertical blinds throughout
- All light fittings and floor coverings included.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »