|Address||16 Quay Gate, Belfast BT3 9DB|
|Rent||Last listed at £600 / month + fees|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb First Floor Apartment in ideal location.
- Spacious Lounge with Dining Area open plan to Modern Fitted Kitchen.
- Two Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite Facilities With Ceramic Tiled Floor)
- Luxury Bathroom with white suite & Ceramic Tiled Floor
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Windows.
- Secure covered car parking space with automatic entrance gates/ Beautiful communal gardens at first floor level right beside Apartment 16.
- Fantastic location only a few minutes from City Centre and other amenities such as the Odyssey Arena.
- Suitable for both owner occupiers and investors alike.
- Superb Views Of The River Lagan And City Centre
- Set In An Area Which Will See Great Development In The Coming Years
- 24 Hours Security
We are delighted to welcome to the rental market this recently refurbished first floor apartment in one of Belfast’s most popular developments. With stunning views of the River Lagan and the city centre the two bedroom apartment has ensuite facilities in the master bedroom, a luxury bathroom with white suite and modern fitted kitchen. Additional benefits include Phoenix Natural Gas central heating, double glazed windows and underground secured parking. The apartment is within walking distance to the city centre, on the doorstep of the Odyssey Complex and located in an area that will see great changes over the next couple of years this provides excellent opportunity in today's ever demanding market. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »