|Address||16 Orangefield Avenue, Belfast BT5 6DG|
|Price||Offers around £102,000|
|Rateable Value||£120,000 *|
|Rates||£837 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Red Brick Semi Detached Villa
- Bright and Spacious Lounge Open Plan to Dining Area
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway to the Side of the Property
- Enclosed Garden Laid in Paved Patio Area to the Rear
- Highly Sought After Location
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended Due to the Fabulous Location
- EPC F24
Additional InformationWe are delighted to bring to the open market this well presented semi detached family home which should prove to be popular due to its close proximity to local schools, shops and bus routes via the Metro link to Belfast City Centre. Internally the property boasts; bright and spacious lounge open plan to dining room, conservatory and luxury fitted kitchen. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite. In addition to this fabulous accommodation the property also benefits from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and driveway to the side. We would recommend early internal inspection to appreciate what this fine family home has to offer.
- uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Storage under stairs.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:21' 3" x 11' 4" (6.48m x 3.45m)
- (At widest points) Feature fireplace. Tile effect floor. Cornice work. French doors to...
- CONSERVATORY:10' 10" x 10' 1" (3.3m x 3.07m)
- (At widest points) Ceramic tiled floor. Wall lighting.
- KITCHEN:15' 1" x 6' 1" (4.6m x 1.85m)
- One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Five ring gas hob and electric oven. Over head extractor fan. Glazed display units. Partly tiled walls. Highly polished tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge / freezer. Space for tumble dryer.
- FIRST FLOOR:
- BEDROOM (1):10' 5" x 10' 3" (3.18m x 3.12m)
- BEDROOM (2):10' 4" x 9' 4" (3.15m x 2.84m)
- BEDROOM (3):10' 10" x 7' 9" (3.3m x 2.36m)
- White suite comprising: Paneled bath with Jacuzzi jets and telephone hand shower.. Dual flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Electric shower unit. Paneled walls. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in paved patio area.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Oil fired boiler. uPVC oil tank. Light and power.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »