|Address||16 Manse Way, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers over £42,500|
|Rateable Value||£53,000 *|
|Rates||£387 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge / Dining
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Heating
- Popular Location
We are delighted to offer for sale this end terrace property which is located in the popular New Mossley housing estate and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking there first home or investor.
The accomodation comprises entrance hall, lounge / dining with wood laminate flooring, fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob and rear hall with access to outside. Upstairs there are three bedrooms two with wood laminate flooring and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include oil fired heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there are double timber gates at rear with access for street parking, garden to front and side / rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Walk in storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE / DINING 5.97m(19'7'') x 3.45m(11'4'')
- Wood laminate floor, 2 radiators.
- KITCHEN 3.53m(11'7'') x 2.24m(7'4'')
- Range of high and low level units, glass display cabinets, formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Plumbed for washing machine, pvc double glazed back door.
- Wood laminate floor, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 3.51m(11'6'') x 3.45m(11'4'')
- Wood laminate floor, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.51m(11'6'') x 2.44m(8'0'')
- BEDROOM 3 3.18m(10'5'') x 1.75m(5'9'')
- Wood laminate floor, radiator, wardrobe area.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, triton shower above folding screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, part tounge and groove panelled wall , hotpress.
- Double timber gates at rear opening to tarmac area for off street parking, garden to front in lawn.
garden to side / rear in lawn with separate storage unit, decking type area.
Outhouse with oil boiler, pvc oil tank. Pvc fascia and guttering, tap and light.
Purchasers make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WILL SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DESPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Samuel Lyttle @ 02890833295
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
We do not charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »