|Address||16 Hillview, Lisnaskea BT92 0GY|
|Price||Last listed at £78,000|
|Rateable Value||£60,000 *|
|Rates||£392 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating Augmented By High Output Back Boiler
- Beautifully Finished Interior
- Spacious Rear Garden
- Minutes walk From Lisnaskea Main Street
- Popular Town Location
Excellent Mid Terrace 2 Storey Town House Situated Within A Most Convenient Town Centre Location.
This impressive mid terrace, 2 storey townhouse offers so much, situated within a popular residential area of Lisnaskea that provides excellent convenience, just minutes walk from Lisnaskea's main street, has been tastefully finished to provide a modern townhouse that is further enhanced by its spacious rear garden, an ideal property or someone looking for that convenient town lifestyle.
Entrance Hall: 6'1 x 3'11 Laminated floor, panelled exterior door.
Lounge: 12'7 x 11'4 Pine fireplace surround with granite inset and hearth, high output back boiler, laminated floor, ceiling cornice
Kitchen/Dinette: 15'8 x 5'10 Fitted kitchen with high and low level units, integrated hob, oven and grill, extractor fan, glazed display unit, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash back, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, pine panelled ceiling, ceiling lights, under stairs storage, panelled exterior door.
Landing: 6'2 x 3'1
Bedroom (1): 13'8 x 10'1(widest point) Hotpress, laminated floor.
Bedroom (2): 13'9 x 8'7 Laminated floor
Bedroom (3): 10'7 x 6'8 Laminated floor.
Bathroom: 6'0 x 5'4 White suite, electric shower over bath and shower screen, fully tiled, panelled ceiling.
Garden to front, yard to rear with pedestrian access, large garden to rear.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE SELLING AGENTS
028 66 320 456
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »