|EPC Rating||D68/D68 (co2: E42/E51)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Four Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Ensuite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Wooden Double Glazing
- Integral Garage
- Enclosed Rear Gdns/patio
- High Standard Finish
- Pvc Fascia Board
PRICE REDUCED!! Lovely family home positioned close to the entrance of this development with super modern accommodation, an integral garage and enclosed level gardens. Internally, the home has been finished to a high specification with a host of extras over and above the standard house type.
- DESCRIPTION CONTINUED
- A modern standard of finish throughout with the accommodation comprising in brief of entrance hall with cloakroom facilities, a spacious living room, modern fitted kitchen with casual dining area and access to the integral garage. Upstairs are four bedrooms, master with ensuite facilities and a family bathroom. Outside to the front is a small garden and tarmac drive to the garage, at the rear are level enclosed gardens with a lovely private patio area at the side.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood front door with glass side panels to entrance hall with solid Oak floor and understairs storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising low flush w.c. and wash hand basin, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- LIVING ROOM 6.40m x 3.84m (21'0" x 12'7")
- 6.40m(21'0") x 3.84m(12'7")
Solid Oak floor. Cornicing and ceiling rose. Two feature windows to the front. Attractive fireplace with wood surround, cast iron and tiled inset with a slate hearth.
- KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING 6.55m x 4.04m (21'6" x 13'3")
- 6.55m(21'6") x 4.04m(13'3")
Solid pine high and low level units including glazed cabinet, corner display shelving, recess lighting, matching units over gas/electric range with recess lighting. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Tiled at work area. Tiled floor. Door to the rear. Access to Integral garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 6.40m x 3.05m (21'0" x 10'0")
- Up and over door. Plumbed for washing machine. Power and light.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing with access to floored roofspace with laddered access. Hotpress with copper cylinder and shelving.
- BEDROOM ONE 3.35m x 3.05m (11'0" x 10'0")
- Views to the rear. Laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM TWO 3.05m x 3.05m (10'0" x 10'0")
- 3.05m(10'0") x 3.05m910'0")
Views to the rear.
- BATHROOM 2.01m x 2.13m (6'7" x 7'0")
- White suite comprising low flush w.c., wash hand basin, panelled bath with overhead Mira sport shower and glass shower door. Fully tiled with tiled border.
- BEDROOM THREE 3.84m x 3.40m (12'7" x 11'2")
- 3.84m(12'7") x 3.40m(11'2")
Views to the front. Laminated wooden floor. Sky remote point.
- ENSUITE 2.74m x 1.57m (9'0" x 5'2")
- Wash hand basin, low flush w.c., shower cubicle with Mira Eventa power shower. Fully tiled with border.
- BEDROOM FOUR 3.53m x 2.57m (11'7" x 8'5")
- Views to the front. Laminated wooden floor.
- Tarmac drive to the front with gardens laid out in lawn. Fully enclosed rear garden with wooden fencing laid out in lawn and paved patio area to the rear and side. Boiler house. Pvc oil tank.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions please contact your local branch of Ulster Property Sales.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for initial mortgage consultation. We may charge a fee on completion of your mortgage depending on the circumstances. Our typical fee is £250, however please confirm with consultant at time of appointment.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »