|Address||16 Beechwood Street, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £64,950|
|Rateable Value||£72,500 *|
|Rates||£506 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Mid Terrace Property
- Two Spacious Bedrooms
- Good Sized Lounge Open Plan to Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Shower Room with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Window Frames
- Front Forecourt and Enclosed Yard to Rear
- Suitable for Either Occupiers or Investors
- Popular Residential Location
Additional InformationThis attractive and well presented mid terrace property occupies an excellent location within the ever popular area of Bloomfield, East Belfast. Conveniently positioned to a range of amenities, such as Connswater Shopping Centre and Retail Park, the selection of shops, boutiques and restaurants off Bloomfield Avenue, regular public transport links and the main arterial routes in and out of Belfast to name a few.
Internally the bright accommodation consists of; two spacious bedrooms, lounge open plan to dining area, luxury fitted kitchen and shower room with white suite. Additional benefits include double glazed window frames and oil fired central heating.
Ideal for the first time buyer and other purchasers seeking an easy maintained home. Internal inspection is recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:24' 8" x 10' 7" (7.52m x 3.23m)
- Bay window. Large hole in wall fireplace. Cornice work. Laminate wooden floor. Ample dining area. Archway to...
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN:13' 9" x 6' 2" (4.19m x 1.88m)
- One bowl stainless steel sink unit with dual mixer tap. Superb range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture. Laminate work surfaces. Integrated electric cooker and four ring hob. Stainless steel chimney over head extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Partly tiled walls. uPVC back door to enclosed rear yard.
- FIRST FLOOR:
- BEDROOM (1):13' 7" x 10' 0" (4.14m x 3.05m)
- Dual aspect window. Range of built in furniture. Built in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 3" x 8' 4" (3.12m x 2.54m)
- Cornice work.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit. Vanity unit. Low flush W.C. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and storage above. Access to roofspace. Built in wardrobe. Built in storage.
- Enclosed forecourt to front. Enclosed yard to rear. uPVC oil tank. Boiler house. Outside light and tap.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »