|Address||158 Upper Dunmurry Lane, Stewartstown Road, Belfast BT17 0HE|
|Rateable Value||£135,000 *|
|Rates||£898 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- •Two Reception Rooms/Three Bedrooms
- •Oil Fired Central Heating And Piped For Gas
- •Conservatory At The Rear
- •Off Street Parking
- •Immediate Possession If Required
- •Viewing Recommended
A neat Semi-Detached Volla fronting Upper Dunmurry Lane. Good family accommodation with two reception rooms, conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property is available with immediate possession.
13' 3" x 11' 3" (4.04m x 3.43m) Laminate flooring.
13' 4" x 11' 3" (4.06m x 3.43m) Laminate flooring
11' 7" x 9' 7" (3.54m x 2.92m) Tiled floor.
14' 8" x 7' 9" (4.48m x 2.37m) Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine.
11' 11" x 9' 5" (3.64m x 2.87m) Built in robes.
8' 1" x 8' 6" (2.46m x 2.59m) Laminate flooring.
13' 4" x 8' 11" (4.06m x 2.73m)
8' 4" x 7' 11" (2.54m x 2.42m) White suite with low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and shower cubicle..
Enclosed front garden. Wall and railings. Small Garage. Parking area.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »