|Address||150A Dromore Road, Donaghcloney|
|Price||Offers around £149,950|
|Rateable Value||£230,000 *|
|Rates||£1,791 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Oak skirting & architrave throughout majority of ground floor rooms
- Wired for intruder alarm system
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Tarmac drive
- Detached garage
- Front & rear gardens
- CASH BUYERS ONLY - SOLD AS SEEN
This detached property is located along the main Dromore/Lurgan Road. Accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Sun Room, Kitchen, Utility, 4 Bedrooms & Bathroom. In need of extensive finishings (lacks: sanitaryware, radiators, light fittings, sockets, internal doors, oil boiler). This property is not mortgageable and is available to cash buyers only, however, rooms are well proportioned and appears to be structurally sound.
To arrange a viewing, please contact our Moira branch
PLEASE NOTE 'the services and appliances have not and will not be tested'
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »