|Address||15 Capstone Street, Lisburn Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £85,000|
|Rateable Value||£115,000 *|
|Rates||£802 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Two Bed End Terrace in Most Convenient and Popular Location
- Through Living Room/Dining Area
- Beautiful Cast Iron Fireplace
- First Floor Bathroom, including Electric Shower
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Prime South Belfast Location, Only Yards from Lisburn Road
- Superb Investment Potential with potential of rental income of £550 per month
- Excellent First Time Buyer Home, Suitable for Co Ownership
Additional InformationThis superb end terrace property is conveniently located just off the bustling Lisburn Road with a variety of shops, bars and restaurants on your doorstep. Accommodation comprises a lounge through dining area, separate modern kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a main bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear yard.
The property is ideal for first time buyers and investors alike, with excellent links for commuting both into Belfast city centre and beyond via the motorway network. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- LIVING/DINING:19' 9" x 10' 3" (6.02m x 3.12m)
- Beautiful cast iron fireplace.
- KITCHEN:10' 2" x 6' 0" (3.1m x 1.83m)
- Range of high and low level units, integrated oven, electric hob, extractor fan, washing machine and fridge freezer, stainless steel sink unit. Door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):12' 5" x 7' 3" (3.78m x 2.21m)
- Two separate built-in wardrobes offering a lot of storage space.
- BEDROOM (2):7' 9" x 9' 11" (2.36m x 3.02m)
- Bath with electric Mira shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin.
- Yard. Access to right of way alley.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »