|Address||15 Ballyrusley Road, Portaferry, Newtownards|
|Price||Offers around £280,000|
|Rateable Value||£270,000 *|
|Rates||£1,796 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Georgian Inspired Detached Family Residence
- Situated On A Generous And Mature Private Site
- Three Reception Rooms Including Drawing Room With Feature Fireplace
- Luxury 'L-Shaped' German Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances And Casual Dining Area
- Kitchen Open Plan Into Snug And Sun Room
- Four Bedrooms All With Ensuite Facilities
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed
- Driveway With Parking For Several Cars
- Private Rear Garden With Paved Patio Area
- Large Attached Garage
- Access Via Private Lane
Additional InformationThis 3,100 Sq Ft stunning detached family home, constructed in 2007, occupies a site of approximately 0'45 acres. There is also an option to purchase an additional 0'75 acres for further development, subject to the appropriate planning consent being obtained.
Located five minutes from Portaferry and only fourty five minutes to Belfast City Centre, the property offers ease of access to all local amenities and hustle and bustle of Newtownards town centre.
Internally, the property is finished to the highest specification and offers spacious and adaptable accommodation comprising of a lounge, dining room, luxury German fitted kitchen with casual dining area, utility room, family room / fourth bedroom, sun room and games room on the ground floor. The first floor provides three further with ensuite facilities and a luxury family bathroom. The property also benefits from an attached double garage and feature landscaped gardens.
All in all this home is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers and viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate all that this property has to offer.
- PVC front door with glazed side panels.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Feature stone cladding.
- LOUNGE: 13'9'' x 18'1''
- Feature fireplace with gas fire. Corniced ceiling. Fully tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM: 14'1'' x 9'10''
- Fully tiled floor. Corniced ceiling.
- LUXURY OPEN PLAN KITCHEN: 14'1'' x 16'1''
- Range of high and low level contemporary high gloss black units, granite work surfaces and modern stainless steel sink unit with designer taps, matching drainer unit, integrated cooker, microwave and coffee maker.
- UTILITY ROOM: 13'9'' x 7'10''
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with tiled splash back. Plumbed for washing machine, broom cupboard, ceramic tiled floor, UPVC rear door.
- SUN ROOM: 13'9'' x 12'4''
- Open plan to kitchen snug, feature multi fuel stove and flue, ceramic tiled floor. Double doors to garden and patio area.
- GAMES ROOM/BEDROOM (4): 14'6'' x 16'3''
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress with Megaflow tank and built in shelving. Office space.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 13'9'' x 18'1''
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM & DRESSING ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spot lights.
- BEDROOM (2): 13'9'' x 11'2''
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled ensuite.
- BEDROOM (3): 14'1'' x 10'10''
- Access to main bathroom.
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with rain shower head and 'Aqua Therm' shower unit, free standing bath with mixer taps, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan and low voltage spot lights.
- Gravel driveway with ample parking. Extensive front garden, rear paved patio areas and gravel low maintainence flower beds.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »