|Address||149 Knock Road, Belfast|
|Rateable Value||£175,000 *|
|Rates||£1,221 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Bungalow In Need Of Some Sympathetic Modernisation
- Many Original Features Such As Picture Rails & Fireplaces
- Two Reception Rooms
- Spacious Kitchen With Conservatory/Dining Room
- White Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Conveniently Located Close To Many Leading Schools & Main Arterial Routes
- Gardens To Front & Rear, Space For Off Road Parking
- Storage Room in Attic.
Additional InformationLocated on Knock Road, a much sought after address in East Belfast. This two bedroom detached property has retained many original features including picture rails, traditional fireplaces, and does require some sympathetic modernisation. There are a range of local amenities close by including Ballyhackamore Village and many leading primary and secondary schools. The beautiful grounds of Stormont government buildings are just a short drive away.
The internal accommodation comprises two reception rooms, two bedrooms, spacious kitchen with conservatory/dining room accessed by double doors and a family bathroom. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazed windows as well as enclosed gardens to the rear and a driveway with off road parking to the front.
We would anticipate great interest from investors or someone looking for a project. Please contact our North Down office on 028 9042 8989 to arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience.
- uPVC double glazed front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE: 13'1'' x 10'9''
- Feature fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, wood surround. Laminate wood floor.
- DINING ROOM: 10'11'' x 10'10''
- Tiled fireplace. Built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1): 10'10'' x 10'10''
- Tiled fireplace.
- KITCHEN: 11'6'' x 11'2''
- Excellent range of high and low level units. Formica worksurfaces. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Space for oven and hob. Space for fridge freezer. Breakfast bar. Feature fireplace with tiled inset. Laminate wood floor. Partly tiled walls.
- LEAN TO CONSERVATORY: 9'10'' x 8'7''
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower over. Hotpress.
- Store Room
- Storage room in attice accessed by slingsby type ladder, window, light power, and tongue and groove ceiling. Wood flooring.
- Gardens to front and rear with space for off street parking.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »