|Address||14 Strand Walk, East Belfast, Belfast|
|Price||Offers over £89,950|
|Rateable Value||£85,000 *|
|Rates||£593 pa *|
|EPC Rating||C73/C76 (co2: C75/C78)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace
- Well Presented Throughout
- One Reception Room
- Modern Kitchen / Dining
- Three Bedrooms
- Upvc Double Glazed
- Gas Fire Central Heating
- Off Street Parking / Yard
This extremely well presented mid terrace property is located within walking distance of Belfast City Centre and close to the wide range of local amenities. Internally the accommodation is bright and spacious and boasts a modern fitted kitchen with dining area, contemporary white bathroom suite and three bedrooms. With little to do but move your furniture in, this property is bound to appeal to a wide range of purchasers and early viewing is advised.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- UPVC front door to front porch, glazed inner door leading to the entrance hall.
Wood laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 3.75m(12'4'') x 3.58m(11'9'')
- Bay window, wood laminate flooring and a feature fireplace with electric fire.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA 4.83m(15'10'') x 3.15m(10'4'')
- Excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink and mixer tap, built in electric hob and oven with intregated extractor fan, plumbed for dish washer and space for tumble dryer, porclain tiled floor and tiled splash back. Open plan to dining area.
Rear porch with UPVC rear door leading to yard.
- DINING AREA
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to loft, storage cupboard with a Worchester gas boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.80m(12'6'') x 2.65m(8'8'')
- Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM TWO 2.97m(9'9'') x 2.11m(6'11'')
- Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM THREE 3.20m(10'6'') x 2.55m(8'4'')
- Wood laminate flooring, built in wardrobe.
- Modern white suite comprising, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with glass shower screen and electric shower unit, part tiled walls, ceramic flooring and fitted towel radiator.
- ENCLOSED REAR YARD
- Red brick paved yard with space for off street car parking, cast iron gate and garden shed.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »