|Address||14 Somerset Mews, Coleraine BT51 3LX|
|Price||Last listed at £117,500|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- This is arguably the best site within this prestigious development adjacent to the River Bann.
- The homes have external natural stone finish and offer beautiful cottage style interior finish.
- This property is an end terrace accessed under a feature arch way and through double wrought iron entrance gates to a private enclosed section.
- Fitted kitchen to include Oil Fired Rayburn Range.
- Spacious lounge with feature antique fireplace.
- 3 good bedrooms.
- 4 piece bathroom suite.
- Viewing is a must.
Tucked away off the Castleroe Road in an exceptionally attractive courtyard style setting this deceptive spacious property offers good family accommodation in a beautiful black stone and red brick finish and also boasts glimpses of the River Bann from some windows.
ENTRANCE HALL: Tiled floor & alarm.
18' 9" x 13' 0" (5.72m x 3.96m)
Antique pine fireplace with cast iron inset, slate hearth and basket. Dado rail. Laminate floor.
18' 11" x 13' 0" (5.77m x 3.96m)
Range of high & low level units with tiled work surfaces, Belfast ceramic sink with hardwood drainage, Rayburn oil fired central heating, pine over mantel, island with granite work surfaces, Creda ceramic hob & whirlpool oven, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, slate tiled floor and part tiled walls. Pine tongue and groove ceiling with recessed spot lights.
Walk in cloaks/storage cupboard.
13' 2" x 10' 0" (4.01m x 3.05m)
Built in robes, window seat with tiled surface.
9' 8" x 8' 4" (2.95m x 2.54m)
13' 2" x 9' 3" (4.01m x 2.82m)
Built in cupboard. Window seat with tiled surface.
White suite comprising pine panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, main shower in tiled cubicle, 1/2 pine panelled walls, feature full wall mirror over bath and tiled floor.
Hotpress with immersion heater.
Tiled window seat on landing.- with views over Main Bann.
• Double entrance gates into front.
• Tarmac parking and garden area.
• Walled & fenced to provide enclosure.
• Side & rear laid in brick paviour.
CAPITAL VALUE: £150,000
From Castleroe Road take your first right after the entrance to B&Q, Sainsburys etc. Take your first left off the Somerset Road into Fenagh Park and the entrance to Somerset Mews will be straight ahead of you.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »