|Address||14 Somerset Mews , Coleraine BT51 3LX|
|Price||Offers around £117,500|
|Rateable Value||£150,000 *|
|Rates||£1,063 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- This is arguably the best site within this prestigious development adjacent to the River Bann.
- The homes have external natural stone finish and offer beautiful cottage style interior finish.
- This property is an end terrace accessed under a feature arch way and through double wrought iron entrance gates to a private enclosed section.
- Fitted kitchen to include Oil Fired Rayburn Range.
- Spacious lounge with feature antique fireplace.
- 3 good bedrooms.
- 4 piece bathroom suite.
- Viewing is a must.
Tucked away off the Castleroe Road in an exceptionally attractive courtyard style setting this deceptive spacious property offers good family accommodation in a beautiful black stone and red brick finish and also boasts glimpses of the River Bann from some windows.
ENTRANCE HALL: Tiled floor & alarm.
18' 9" x 13' 0" (5.72m x 3.96m)
Antique pine fireplace with cast iron inset, slate hearth and basket. Dado rail. Laminate floor.
18' 11" x 13' 0" (5.77m x 3.96m)
Range of high & low level units with tiled work surfaces, Belfast ceramic sink with hardwood drainage, Rayburn oil fired central heating, pine over mantel, island with granite work surfaces, Creda ceramic hob & whirlpool oven, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, slate tiled floor and part tiled walls. Pine tongue and groove ceiling with recessed spot lights.
Walk in cloaks/storage cupboard.
13' 2" x 10' 0" (4.01m x 3.05m)
Built in robes, window seat with tiled surface.
9' 8" x 8' 4" (2.95m x 2.54m)
13' 2" x 9' 3" (4.01m x 2.82m)
Built in cupboard. Window seat with tiled surface.
White suite comprising pine panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, main shower in tiled cubicle, 1/2 pine panelled walls, feature full wall mirror over bath and tiled floor.
Hotpress with immersion heater.
Tiled window seat on landing.- with views over Main Bann.
• Double entrance gates into front.
• Tarmac parking and garden area.
• Walled & fenced to provide enclosure.
• Side & rear laid in brick paviour.
CAPITAL VALUE: £150,000
From Castleroe Road take your first right after the entrance to B&Q, Sainsburys etc. Take your first left off the Somerset Road into Fenagh Park and the entrance to Somerset Mews will be straight ahead of you.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »