|Address||14 Silverstream Road, Bangor|
|Price||Offers around £139,950|
|Rateable Value||£135,000 *|
|Rates||£913 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Townhouse
- Bright and modern decor throughout
- Lounge with feature granite fireplace
- Shaker Style Kitchen open plan to spacious Dining/Living Area
- Cloaks with low flush suite
- 4 Well-proportioned Bedrooms - Master with En Suite Shower Room
- White Bathroom Suite
- Double glazed windows / Phoenix gas heating
- Parking to front and private enclosed rear garden
- Popular and sought after location
Additional InformationThis attractive property occupies a pleasant site within this popular and convenient location just off the Belfast Road. Internally the property has been finished to a most exacting specification. Of particular note is the spacious kitchen/living/dining with double doors to garden, lounge with feature granite fireplace and, on the first floor, four well-proportioned bedrooms - master with en suite shower room, all complemented by a modern and bright decor.
With so much on offer, from convenience to Bangor town centre and commuting to Belfast by road or rail, makes this an excellent opportunity to own a fantastic home within this great location as you will have little to do but move in.
- HARDWOOD FRONT DOOR; ENCLOSED TILED ENTRANCE PORCH.
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, Baxi gas fired boiler, extractor fan.
- Glazed door to . . .
- LOUNGE:20' 3" x 17' 2" (6.17m x 5.23m)
- (at widest points) Polished granite fireplace with remote control gas coal effect fire, laminate wood flooring, low voltage spotlighting. Cloaks cupboard.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM:19' 8" x 14' 0" (5.99m x 4.27m)
- Shaker style kitchen with excellent range of high & low level units, laminate work surfaces, 4 ring gas Smeg hob and matching oven, glazed display cabinet, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting, double doors to patio/garden.
- BEDROOM (1):14' 6" x 10' 2" (4.42m x 3.1m)
- (at widest points)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):9' 9" x 9' 0" (2.97m x 2.74m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps & shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (3):12' 0" x 9' 7" (3.66m x 2.92m)
- BEDROOM (4):11' 8" x 9' 5" (3.56m x 2.87m)
- Parking area to front and garden in lawns. Enclosed private rear garden in lawns, brick pavior patio area.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »