|Address||14 Ilford Drive, Crossnacreevy, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £169,950|
|Rateable Value||£180,000 *|
|Rates||£1,094 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive lounge
- Separate family room with patio doors to conservatory
- Luxury kitchen and breakfast area
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite
- 4 Bedrooms (2 bedrooms on ground floor)
- Open tread staircase to 2 bedrooms and separate shower room
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached brick garage
- Garden front and extensive to rear
- Cul-de-sac location
Beautifully detached bungalow on a superb site.
A superb bungalow that will ideally suit the growing family as it enjoys excellent family accommodation which has been beautifully presented throughout and we would recommend viewing.
- Entrance hall, hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater.
- LOUNGE:14' 6" x 11' 5" (4.42m x 3.48m)
- Cornice ceiling, mock fireplace, electric fire.
- FAMILY ROOM:10' 4" x 9' 7" (3.15m x 2.92m)
- Cornice ceiling, patio doors to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY:11' 4" x 7' 10" (3.45m x 2.39m)
- LUXURY KITCHEN & BREAKFAST AREA:11' 10" x 9' 10" (3.61m x 3m)
- Range of fitted high and low level units, extractor hood, plumbed for dish washer, wooden ceiling, PVC back door.
- BEDROOM (1):10' 6" x 9' 0" (3.2m x 2.74m)
- Built in robe with mirror sliding door.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 5" x 6' 6" (3.18m x 1.98m)
- Panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls, wooden ceiling.
- OPEN TREAD STAIRCASE:
- BEDROOM (3):13' 9" x 10' 8" (4.19m x 3.25m)
- 2 velux windows, storage into eaves.
- BEDROOM (4):14' 0" x 11' 0" (4.27m x 3.35m)
- Storage into eaves, fire escape window.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle, electric shower, low flush w.c., wash hand basin.
- Private secluded garden to rear, laid out in lawns and shrub beds, decked area, greenhouse, outside light. At side boiler house, oil fired boiler and oil tank.
- DETACHED GARAGE:19' 6" x 11' 7" (5.94m x 3.53m)
- Up and over door, light and power.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »