|Address||14 Harmin Avenue, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers around £57,500|
|Rateable Value||£67,500 *|
|Rates||£493 pa *|
|EPC Rating||E51/C73 (co2: F38/D62)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Cul De Sac Position
We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive end terrace property which is located in a cul-de-sac just off the ever popular Hightown Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with tiled fireplace, fitted kitchen and storage room with access to front. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite and separate wc.
Other benefits include oil fired heating, Pvc double glazed windows and doors and Pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there are gardens to front and rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 5.46m(17'11'') x 3.48m(11'5'')
- Tiled fireplace, two radiators.
- KITCHEN 3.61m(11'10'') x 3.02m(9'11'')
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled walls, radiator, access to rear.
- STORAGE ROOM 2.59m(8'6'') x 2.13m(7'0'')
- suitable for utilty room or potential dining room, Pvc double glazed door to front.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspce.
- BEDROOM ONE 5.46m(17'11'') x 2.59m(8'6'') at widest
- BEDROOM TWO 3.48m(11'5'') x 2.72m(8'11'')
- Radiator, hotpress, built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM THREE 2.62m(8'7'') x 2.54m(8'4'')
- White suite comprising bath, wash hand basin, radiator.
- SEPARATE WC
- Garden to front in lawn, garden to rear in lawn, boiler house, Pvc oil tank, Pvc fascia and guttering.
Purchasers make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WILL SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DESPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Samuel Lyttle @ 02890833295
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
We do not charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »