|Address||14 Hamlet Gardens, Ballyclare|
|Price||Offers around £169,950|
|Rateable Value||£170,000 *|
|Rates||£1,242 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Family Home
- 4 Beds / Master Ensuite
- 3+ Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Conservatory To Rear
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Double Glazing / Oil
- Matching Detached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this spacious detached villa extending to circa 1,800 Sq Ft (plus conservatory) occupying a generous sized end of cul-de-sac site within the well sought after Hamlet development, Victoria Road, Ballyclare.
The property boasts family accomodation with three seperate reception rooms in addition to conservatory extension to rear, kitchen / diner, ground floor cloakroom with w.c, four bedrooms, including master ensuite, and family shower room.
Other benefits include oil fired central heating and double glazing.
Externally the property enjoys gardens to front side and rear, large driveway and matching detached garage.
The property is within walking distance to a number of reputable schools including Ballyclare High School and local amenities of Ballyclare Town.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid dissapointment!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood panelled front door with matching twin side panels, exposed strip flooring and access to under stairs store.
- LOUNGE 4.80m(15'9'') x 3.58m(11'9'')
- Open fire in marble fireplace with granite inset, matching hearth and ornate carved surround. Plumbed for gas. Open to:
- DINING ROOM 3.07m(10'1'') x 3.25m(10'8'')
- Sliding patio doors to conservatory.
- SITTING ROOM 4.06m(13'4'') x 3.18m(10'5'')
- Wood laminate flooring.
- CONSERVATORY 3.96m(13'0'') x 3.12m(10'3'')
- In pvc double glazed frames and matching french doors. Tiled floor. Power, light and radiators.
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.97m(19'7'') x 3.25m(10'8'')
- Modern fitted kitchen with comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units and contrasting granite effect worktops. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with draining bay. Integrated four ring ceramic hob with matching under oven. Stainless steel canopy style extractor hood and stainless steel splash back. Integrated fridge and dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, glazed display cabinets, splash back tiling to walls, tiled floor and glazed hardwood back door.
- DINING AREA
- With two piece suite comprising of wash hand basin and w.c. Plumbed and wired for electric shower, access to utility room store with oil boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace and shelved hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.05m(16'7'') x 3.18m(10'5'')
- Exposed strip flooring and built in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM
- With three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c, splash back wall tiling.
- BEDROOM 2 3.73m(12'3'') x 2.87m(9'5'')
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 3.73m(12'3'') x 2.87m(9'5'')
- Build in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 4 2.69m(8'10'') x 2.54m(8'4'')
- Wood laminate flooring.
- FAMILY SHOWER ROOM
- With three piece suite comprising of tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower above, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Splash back tiling to sink.
- Extensive driveway area finished in stone.
Matching garage (22'6 x 12'5) with up and over door, light and power.
Gardens to front, side and rear in neat lawn.
- REAR GARDEN
Purchasers make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WILL SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DESPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Samuel Lyttle @ 02890833295
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
We do not charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »