|Address||14 Glennor Crescent, Carryduff, Belfast|
|Rateable Value||£170,000 *|
|Rates||£1,034 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Bungalow Set Within Excellent Residential Area
- Large Living Room
- Bright Kitchen/Living/Dining Area, Separate Sunroom, Utility Area
- Four Bedrooms
- Recently Fitted Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Full Planning Permission For Attic Conversion (Plans Available On Request)
- Ample Parking & Garaging
- Private Gardens To Rear
- Viewing By Private Appointment
Additional InformationThis superb detached bungalow provides exceptional accommodation for the young professional or growing family alike. Set on a mature private site in Carryduff, the home will prove popular on the open market.
The accommodation includes a large living room, kitchen/living/dining area and a sunroom, four bedrooms and a modern bathroom along with a utility area. Outside there is a generous parking area to the front, private rear gardens and garaging.
Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a viewing at your convenience.
- Hard glazed side panel entrance door with fanlight. Leading to...
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC flazed panel door with glazed side panels leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- UTILITY ROOM: 10'0'' x 6'0''
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Shelving.
- DRAWING ROOM: 17'8'' x 13'0''
- Understairs storage cupboard. Wood burning stove with hardwood mantle and slate hearth. Low voltage lighting. Wall light wiring.
- KITCHEN/DINING: 17'7'' x 14'11''
- High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Four ring ceramic hob, oven under, extractor over. Plumbed for dishwasher. space for fridge freezer. Partly tiled walls. Sliding doors to garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 10'0'' x 10'0''
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2): 9'0'' x 8'0''
- Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3): 7'11'' x 6'0''
- Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (4): 10'0'' x 7'11''
- Corner bath. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Linen cupboard. Partly tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC.
- Driveway with ample parking. Raised patio to front. Rear patio.
- uPVC boiler. Light and power.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »