|Address||14 Gleneagles, Cloughmills, Ballymena|
|Rateable Value||£95,000 *|
|Rates||£704 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D66/C72 (co2: E54/D60)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite)
- Spacious Lounge
- Kitchen With Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Great Location
- Must Be Seen!
Additional InformationNotice Of Offer: 14 Gleneagles, Cloughmills. We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £77,500. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts. Ulster Property Sales, 21-23 Church Street, Ballymena BT43 6DD Tel 02825657700
The attractive three bedroom semi-detached house is located in the popular Gleneagles residential area of Cloughmills. The proeprty is within walking distance to shops and services in the village, and a short drive to both Ballymena and Ballymoney. It is also very accessible to the A26 for commuting. The property is neat and tidy, and would suit any first time buyer or young family looking for a lovely home with a good sized garden.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises a spacious lounge, kitchen with dining area, utility room, three bedrooms (one with ensuite) and family bathroom. Outside there is a large driveway, lawn to the front, and enclosed back garden which is not overlooked to the rear. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and pvc double glazing.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Solid wooden floor. Storage cupboard under stairs.
- LOUNGE 4.88m(16'0'') x 3.76m(12'4'')
- Laminate strip wooden floor. Open fire with wooden surround and tiled hearth. Television point.
- KITCHEN 4.11m(13'6'') x 3.28m(10'9'')
- Good range of eye and low level units. Stainless steel bowl and a half sink unit with single drainer. Space for cooker. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls. Television point in dining area.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.28m(10'9'') x 1.52m(5'0'')
- Space for tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer. Pvc Back door. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.63m(11'11'') x 3.58m(11'9'')
- Laminate strip wooden floor. TV and telephone point. With:
- Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Fully tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.78m(12'5'') x 3.00m(9'10'')
- BEDROOM 3 3.00m(9'10'') x 2.69m(8'10'')
- Built in storage cupboard.
- BATHROOM 2.54m(8'4'') x 2.08m(6'10'')
- White suite comprising, bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, and low flush wc. Tiled splash backs and fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- To the front is a neat garden in lawn. Driveway to the side. Back garden with lawn with tarmac yard and sheds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »