|Address||14 Fort Street, Falls Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £56,950|
|Rateable Value||£65,000 *|
|Rates||£453 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Excellent mid-terrace
- Two bedrooms
- One reception
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Gas heating/Double glazing
- Desirable location
- Eligible for co-ownership
Additional Information*** GREAT VALUE *** *** GREAT VALUE *** *** GREAT VALUE **
Affordable asking price and high rental demand provides an excellent opportunity for both first time buyers or investors seeking a well presented property within a desirable location just off the Falls Road in West Belfast. Tastefully decorated throughout, it is evident its present owners have taken great care to maintain this property to a high standard. Consisting of a bright lounge with attractive feature fireplace, laminate flooring and French doors leading into the kitchen which boasts a good range of high and low level units and attractive porcelain floor tiles. Its white bathroom suite is modern with PVC walls and ceiling including bath with overhead shower. On the first floor you will find two well proportioned bedrooms; master with built in sliding wardrobes. No doubt this property will appeal to a wide range of potential purchaser. If you are seeking a property that requires little or no work, and is within close proximity to Belfast City Centre and all local amenities, then 14 Fort Street will be perfect. Additional features include double glazing and gas heating... Early viewing strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. Contact the sales team at Northern Property today to book your viewing. Call 02890324555 .
- HALLWAY:3' 4" x 3' 2" (1.02m x 0.97m)
- Tiled flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:13' 7" x 12' 8" (4.14m x 3.86m)
- Laminate flooring, feature fireplace with gas inset, french doors leading to kitchen, open plan staircase.
- KITCHEN:12' 8" x 8' 3" (3.86m x 2.51m)
- range of high and low level units, porcelian floor tiles, 1 x double radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY:6' 1" x 4' 2" (1.85m x 1.27m)
- Porcelian floor tiles.
- BATHROOM:7' 2" x 5' 6" (2.18m x 1.68m)
- White three piece suite with WC, WHB, Shower over bath, Pvc walls and ceiling, vinyl flooring.
- LANDING:8' 2" x 2' 5" (2.49m x 0.74m)
- Hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):12' 8" x 10' 10" (3.86m x 3.3m)
- Vinyl flooring, 1 x single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 9" x 8' 2" (3.89m x 2.49m)
- Vinyl flooring, 1 x double radiator.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »