|Address||13 Loverock Way, Bangor BT19 1AW|
|Price||Last listed at £95,000|
|Rateable Value||£92,500 *|
|Rates||£639 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Property In A Popular Residential Area
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bright Living / Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Detached Garage
- Off Street Parking
- Large Rear Garden With Stepped Patio Areas
- Convenient To Town Centre, Local Schools & Shops
- Close To Bangor / Belfast A2 Carriageway - Ideal for Commuters!
Additional InformationFound in a popular area off the Clandeboye Road, this attractive semi detached property will appeal to first time buyers seeking to buy a spacious home in an accessible area.
The property benefits from three good sized bedrooms, bright living room / dining area, fitted kitchen and a contemporary white bathroom suite with a walk in shower cubicle and separate bath. Outside, potential purchasers should note there is good off street parking, a detached garage and front and rear gardens.
Also boasting upvc double glazed window frames and enjoying the recent installation of gas fired central heating, running costs will be kept low with this property.
Convenient to Bangor Town Centre, shops and local schools, commuters also enjoy easy access onto the Bangor to Belfast A2 carriageway from here.
Early viewing is advised as recent sales have shown strong demand in this area.
- uPVC Double glazed front door and side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM/DINING AREA20' 4" x 11' 6" (6.2m x 3.51m) MAX
- Stone fireplace with open fire and tiled hearth, laminate wooden floor, corniced ceiling.
- KITCHEN:10' 3" x 8' 3" (3.12m x 2.51m)
- Range of modern high and low level units with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, cooker point with extractor fan over, wine rack, fully tiled walls, pine tongue and groove panelled ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, part panelled walls.
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 4" x 8' 7" (4.06m x 2.62m)
- BEDROOM (2):12' 4" x 6' 8" (3.76m x 2.03m)
- BEDROOM (3):10' 5" x 6' 0" (3.18m x 1.83m)
- Contemporary white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower fitment over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, dual flush wc, walk in shower with thermostatically controlled shower, pvc panelled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- To Front: Garden in lawn with tarmac driveway. To Rear: Raised stepped patios bordered by timber fencing, outside tap.
- GARAGE:19' 4" x 9' 4" (5.89m x 2.84m)
- Up and over door, power and light.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »