|Address||13 Ballyhannon Road, Portadown BT63 5SE|
|Rateable Value||£205,000 *|
|Rates||£1,618 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
Excellent opportunity to purchase this four bedroom family home situated in this exclusive location conveniently located within a few minutes of the town centre and within easy reach of the M1 motorway.
The property has been well maintained throughout and boasts deceptively spacious living accommodation arranged over two floors with an appealing internal layout which is sure to appeal to those seeking a spacious family home within walking distance to a number of leading schools.
ENTRANCE HALL: 15’4 x 9’9 (4.7m x 2.9m)
Via mahogany front door with staircase to first floor, cloakroom and single panel radiator.
LOUNGE: 16’6 x 11’4 (5m x 3.5m)
Fireplace with brick hearth, carpeted flooring, television point and double panel radiator. Cove cornice ceiling, open plan to dining area via archway.
KITCHEN / DINING AREA: 14’11 x 11’8 (4.6m x 3.6m)
Excellent range of wall and base units with sink unit, drainer and mixer tap, integral fridge and oven/hob, plumbed for dishwasher. Tongue and groove ceiling, partially tiled walls and single panel radiator.
UTILITY ROOM: 9’9 x 6’9 (2.9m x 2.1m)
Sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble drier.
BEDROOM 1: 17’1 x 11’5 (5.2m x 3.5m)
Ground floor, rear aspect bedroom with single panel radiator and access to:
WC: 4’5 x 5’11 (1.4m x 1.8m)
Low flush W.C., and Pedestal Wash Hand Basin with mixer tap
BEDROOM 2: 12’2 x 9’9 (3.7m x 2.9m)
Ground floor. front aspect and single panel radiator.
BATHROOM: 8’9 x 6’7 (2.7m x 2m)
Bathroom suite comprising separate cubicle shower, panelled bath with mixer tap, W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, partially tiled walls.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
BEDROOM 3: 17’1 x 12’2 (5.2m x 3.7m)
Front aspect, single panel radiator.
BEDROOM 4: 23’9 x 14’11 (7.3m x 4.6m)
Front aspect and single panel radiator.
ROOM: 18’8 x 9.9 (5.7m x 4.6m)
Side aspect room accessed via bedroom four. Ideally suited for conversion to en suite and dressing room. Single panel radiator and access to eaves.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19’4 x 11’8 (5.9m x 3.6m)
Via up and over door with power and light, side access.
Driveway leading to detached garage. Low maintenance front and rear garden with patio area, bordered by a variety of specimen shrubs and trees.
• FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED VILLA
• HIGHLY DESIREABLE LOCATION
• WELL MAINTAINED THROUGHOUT
• MASTER BEDROOM WITH SEPARATE WC
• FOUR PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
• DETACHED GARAGE (19’4 X 9’6)
• OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
• PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
• FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA
• INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »