|Address||12 The Poplars, Mallusk|
|Price||Offers around £89,000|
|Rateable Value||£90,000 *|
|Rates||£657 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
An outstanding luxury ground floor apartment occupying a prime site in this prestigious cul-de-sac within easy commuting distance of Belfast and local amenities. This property offers bright generous accommodation finshed to the highest standard throughout and benefits from uninterupted views over the City of Belfast playing fields. Viewing is a must to appreciate this magnificent property.
- Extremely well presented ground floor apartment
- 2 well proportioned bedrooms - 1+ reception room
- Cream country style fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and fridge/ freezer
- Deluxe white bathroom suite - ceramic tiled floor
- Double glazed windows
- Ensuite off master bedroom
- Gas central heating
- Ready for immediate possession
- Communal gardens
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
Polished porcelain tiled floor, panelled radiator, gas central heating boiler, built in cupboard, telephone point.
LOUNGE 15' 6" x 13' 6" at widest (4.72m x 4.11m)
Attractive pine fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, living flame gas fire, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, feature corner windows with views over river and City of Belfast playing fields.
KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING 13' 7" x 10' 0" (4.14m x 3.05m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, glass display cupboard with light, built in under Whirlpool oven, Bosch ceramic hob, integrated fridge/ freezer, plumbed for washing machine, polished cherrywood floor, panelled radiator, strip lighting.
BEDROOM (1) 15' 7"at widest x 10' 8" (4.75m x 3.25m)
Double panelled radiator.
White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, Heatstore electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2) 12' 9" x 7' 7" (3.89m x 2.31m)
White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, double panelled radiator.
Car parking to rear of property. Communal garden to front and side in lawn over looking river and City of Belfast playing fields.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »