|Address||12 Orby Chase, Castlereagh, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £172,500|
|Rateable Value||£92,500 *|
|Rates||£645 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious lounge with French doors to balcony
- Luxury fitted shaker style kitchen with casual dining area
- 3 well proportioned second floor bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Optional ground floor bedroom 4/family room with double glazed French door to garden
- Ground floor utility room and cloakroom
- Full oak effect uPVC double glazed windows
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Parking space leading to integral garage
- Low maintenance garden enclosed to rear in lawns, shrubs and paved patio
Impeccably presented 3 storey town house.
A stunning 3 storey town house built in 2006 which offers generous accommodation and is located just off Orby Road in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
An ideal property for the young professional couple or the growing family.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Hardwood front door to reception hall. Ceramic tiled floor. Access to garage. Stairs to first floor.
- White suite comprising w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spot lights, extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM:6' 8" x 6' 5" (2.03m x 1.96m)
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, back door to garden.
- BEDROOM 4/FAMILY ROOM:12' 3" x 12' 0" (3.73m x 3.66m)
- uPVC double glazed French door to garden.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:16' 6" x 11' 8" (5.03m x 3.56m)
- uPVC double glazed French door to balcony, feature raised electric fire.
- LUXURY FITTED SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:19' 5" x 12' 2" (5.92m x 3.71m)
- (at widest point) Excellent range of high and low level units, stainless steel door furniture, granite effect work surfaces, concealed lighting, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, space for cooker, stainless steel chimney extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, concealed gas fired boiler, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, ample dining area.
- Airing cupboard with built in shelving, access to partially floored roofspace with light, via folding wooden ladder.
- Modern white suite comprising, fully tiled built in shower cubicle with shower unit, panelled bath, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):12' 2" x 11' 6" (3.71m x 3.51m)
- En-suite shower room, white suite comprising, fully tiled built in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low flush w.c., extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lights.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 5" x 10' 9" (3.78m x 3.28m)
- BEDROOM (3):8' 1" x 6' 5" (2.46m x 1.96m)
- Parking space to front leading to an integral garage. Easily managed enclosed garden to rear, laid out in lawns, shrubs and paved patio.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:19' 0" x 10' 10" (5.79m x 3.3m)
- Electric roller door, power and light, outside water tap.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »