|Address||12 Junction Road, Randalstown|
|Price||Offers over £115,000|
|Rateable Value||£115,000 *|
|Rates||£871 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D58/C74 (co2: E46/D65)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious detached bungalow in the sought after Milltown area located mid-way between Antrim and Randalstown. Offering the benefits of semi-rural living , yet within easy access of most local amenities and transport facilities this unique property is likely to appeal to those who will appreciate the open aspect to the rear overlooking the river and fields beyond. Although currently laid out as two bedrooms the living room could easily be used as a third bedroom for those who require more sleeping accommodation. Additionally benefiting from mostly hardwood double glazed windows, oil-fired central heating and an attached garage, this property can only be fully appreciated on full internal viewing.
- Entrance porch with fully tiled floor to;
- Entrance hall with cloaks cupboard and overhead storage to;
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Living and dining area with feature fireplace and storage cupboard
- Kitchen with full range of high and low level units with partially glazed door to rear porch
- Two spacious bedrooms / Both with built-in wardrobes with sliding doors
- Coloured bathroom suite to include panel bath / Separate W/C
- Tarmac drive with brick walls, pillers and double entrance gates to spacious parking area
- Large gardens to side and rear / Lower level patio area / Detached brick built shed / View over river
Attached Garage 16 x 11'3 with power and light / Coal house 10'6 x 4'9
Single glazed entrance door and sidelights to:-
Entrance Porch Fully tiled floor. Glazed door and sidelights to:-
Entrance Hall Single radiator. Double doors to cloaks cupboard with overhead storage lockers.
Double doors to hotpress with copper cylinder and 'Willis' type immersion heater. Shelving.
Living Room 12' 11 x 10' 0 (3.94m x 3.05m) (max.) Open fire with tiled surround and hearth. Double radiator. Twin wall light points.
Living / Dining Area 12' 11 x 12' 5 (3.94m x 3.78m) Open fire with ornate wooden surround, tiled and polished granite inset and polished granite hearth. Double radiator. Fully tiled floor. Storage cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 8 x 8' 11 (3.56m x 2.72m) (max.) Full range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Larder unit. Meter cupboard. Hardwood double glazed window. Partially glazed door to:-
Rear Porch 5' 1 x 3' 2 (1.55m x 0.97m) Single glazed window and door to rear. Fully tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 10' 7 x 8' 11 (3.23m x 2.72m) Single radiator plus buil-in wardrobe with sliding doors (View over river)
Bedroom 1 13' 11 x 8' 8 (4.24m x 2.64m) (max) Single radiator plus built-in wardrobe with sliding doors (Front)
Bathroom Coloured suite comprising panel bath and pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
Separate W/C White low flush W/C and wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor.
Tarmac drive with brick walls and pillars. Double entrance gates to tarmac drive at side and spacious parking to front. Low level hedge. Garden to side in neat lawn and mature laurel hedge. Tarmac path to rear with step down to flagged patio area and stoned display beyond. Detached brick built shed. View over river.
Attached Garage 16' 0 x 11' 3 (4.88m x 3.43m) Up and over door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Sliding doors to rear accessing.
Coal House 10' 6 x 4' 9 (3.20m x 1.45m) Light. Service door to rear.
Larger garden to side in neat lawn and mature borders and conifer trees.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or
appliances at this property.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »