|Address||12 Innisfayle Avenue, Bangor West, Bangor|
|Price||Offers around £119,950|
|Rateable Value||£110,000 *|
|Rates||£744 pa *|
|EPC Rating||E50/C69 (co2: F36/D56)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Immediate Possession
- Popular Location
Additional InformationThe prize for patience is the availability of this delightful semi detached bungalow that so perfectly meets the needs of those looking forward to, or presently enjoying, retirement, as both the accommodation and location blend flawlessly to achieve the perfect environment in which to enjoy peaceful days of relaxation or for the more lively, robust hours of activity , whether social or recreational, as a variety of these amenities are also readily available in the immediate area. Although the overall accommodation is extremely well presented a kitchen upgrade may be desired by the more discerning purchaser, which allows customized choice that has been accounted for in the more than competitive price.
This opportunity does not come frequently, particularly in Bangor West, so a prompt reaction would be sensible to ensure success and indeed your future enjoyment and contentment.
- 13 pane half glazed door into ....
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Glazed door into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built-in cloaks cupboard. Telephone point.
- LOUNGE 4.95m(16'3'') x 3.76m(12'4'')
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and ornamental tiled inset, mahogany mantel piece .
- BEDROOM 1 3.63m(11'11'') x 3.30m(10'10'')
- BEDROOM 2 3.30m(10'10'') x 2.34m(7'8'')
- KITCHEN 3.76m(12'4'') x 3.28m(10'9'')
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in Moffett 4 ring hob and Belling double oven. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps.
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM 3 3.33m(10'11'') x 2.59m(8'6'')
- CONSERVATORY 2.21m(7'3'') x 1.96m(6'5'')
- White suite comprising: Pine panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Pine ceiling. Part tiled walls. Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.40m(21'0'') x 2.67m(8'9'')
- Roller door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Garden in lawn with shrubs.
- Enclosed garden in lawn. Paved patio. Light. Tap. Outhouse. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC oil tank.
Questions You May Have:
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST ?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED ?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE ?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Nick James on 028 9127 1185
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisers we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »