|Address||12 Henryville Manor, Ballyclare|
|Price||Offers around £149,950|
|Rateable Value||£145,000 *|
|Rates||£1,059 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Family Home
- 4 Beds / 2 Receptions
- 3 Beds / 3 Receptions
- Master Ensuite
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- Pvc Double Glazing / Oil
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive detached villa offering adaptable family accommodation with four bedrooms, two plus reception rooms or three bedrooms and three plus reception rooms.
The property is well presented throughout and includes modern fitted kitchen with informal dining area, separate utility room, three separate reception rooms, three first floor double bedrooms (master with en suite shower room) and family bathroom with four piece suite. Other benefits include oil fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows. Externally there is front garden in neat lawn with mature conifers, patio to rear, extensive tarmac driveway area and large matching detached garage.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door with matching twin side panels.
- LOUNGE 4.90m(16'1'') x 4.04m(13'3'')
- Marble fireplace with matching hearth, ornate pine surround and gas fire.
Open arch to:
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- DINING ROOM 2.64m(8'8'') x 2.49m(8'2'')
- Aluminium framed double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- BEDROOM 4 / FAMILY ROOM 3.84m(12'7'') x 2.87m(9'5'')
- Currently utilised as a family room.
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.66m(18'7'') x 3.43m(11'3'')
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units and contrasting formica worktops, colour coded one and a half sink unit and draining bay. Integrated four ring gas hob with double oven under, extractor hood. Glass display units. Plumbed for dishwasher. Plate rack. Breakfast bar unit. Access to under stair store. Splash back tiling to walls. Recessed downlighters to window pelmet. Access to utility room. PVC double glazed back door.
- KITCHEN / DINER
- UTILITY ROOM 2.87m(9'5'') x 1.47m(4'10'')
- Low level storage units and work surface area to match kitchen. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Splash back tiling to walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace with light via slingsby style ladder. Access to hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.17m(13'8'') x 2.97m(9'9'')
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With four piece suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet and w.c. Splash back tiling to walls.
- BEDROOM 2 5.08m(16'8'') x 3.43m(11'3'')
- BEDROOM 3 4.22m(13'10'') x 2.90m(9'6'')
- SPACIOUS BATHROOM
- With four piece suite comprising panelled jacuzzi style corner bath, fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled mains shower unit, vanity unit and w.c. Fully tiled walls.
- Extensive tarmac driveway area extending to rear of property.
Garden to front in neat lawn with mature trees.
Garden to rear with mature screening hedge.
Paved patio area to rear.
- GARAGE 5.56m(18'3'') x 4.27m(14'0'')
- Roller shutter door and separate service door. Power and light. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Purchasers make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WILL SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DESPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Samuel Lyttle @ 02890833295
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
We do not charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »