|Address||12 Cheltenham Park, Rosetta, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £224,950|
|Rateable Value||£245,000 *|
|Rates||£1,709 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D68/C70 (co2: D65/D67)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended Semi Detached
- 4 Bedrooms 1 En Suite
- Two Reception Areas
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining
- Utility/Downstairs W/C
- Gas Heating/Double Glazed
- Part Under Floor Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Additional InformationAn outstanding semi detached 4 bedroom home in the prime residential location of Cheltenham Park, Rosetta. Tastefully extended in 2010 with a large open plan kitchen dining area offering excellent entertaining and family living space. With Forestside Shopping Centre, the Ormeau Road within walking distance and excellent local schools this property needs no further endorsement.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- Stained glass panelled front door with fan light to entrance porch, Glass panelled inner door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Floorboards sanded and varnished.
- SITTING ROOM 4.24m(13'11'') x 3.66m(12'0'') into bay
- Floorboards sanded and varnished. Slate fireplace with wooden surround housing a coal effect gas fire.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN/DINING 7.01m(23'0'') x 6.30m(20'8'')
- Range of high and low level built in units. Over head extractor fan. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Granite work surfaces and glazed display cabinets, plate rack. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for american style fridge freezer. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Under floor heating to this area. Open to;
- UTILITY ROOM
- Range of units, sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. Under floor heating. Gas Boiler.
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
- Downstairs w/c and sink unit. Under floor heating.
- LIVING AREA 3.71m(12'2'') x 3.68m(12'1'')
- Slate fireplace with wooden surround housing coal effect gas fire. Under floor heating.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.00m(16'5'') x 2.87m(9'5'')
- Walk in wardrobe, access to roofspace via fold down ladder, floored for storage.
- Comprising corner shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.04m(13'3'') x 3.05m(10'0'') into bay
- Tiled fireplace.
- BEDROOM 3 3.73m(12'3'') x 3.38m(11'1'')
- Tiled fireplace.
- BEDROOM 4 2.13m(7'0'') x 1.96m(6'5'')
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Seperate corner shower cubicle, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace via fold down ladder.
- Drive way to front.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, bordered by mature hedging and fencing. Patio area leading down to garden.
- PLEASE NOTE
- The property was re-roofed in 2010 when the extension was constructed and the extension is covered by NHBC approximately 7 years remaining. An Alarm system has also been installed.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Tony Jones on 028 90641264
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »