|Address||12 Brookdale, Ballykelly BT49 9PN|
|Rateable Value||£60,000 *|
|Rates||£480 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D59/D64 (co2: E53/D57)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Mid Terrace Two storey Dwelling Situated in a Popular Residential Location, Very Well Presented by current owners.
- Spacious Living Room with Feature Cast iron fireplace and Laminate wooden floor.
- Kitchen/Dining area with a good range of built-in units.
- Two good bedrooms both with built-in robes.
- Bathroom Comprising Newly Installed White three piece suite with electric shower over bath.
- Key Features Include ; Oil Fired Central Heating System, Double Glazed Windows in uPVC Frames, Enclosed Yard to Rear of Property Backing onto Forest.
Entrance hall: Pvc front door with double glazed centre light. Tiled floor.
Living Room: 17’8 x 10’6 Cast iron fireplace with marble hearth in a pine surround. Open fire. Laminate wooden floor.
Kitchen: 18’4 x 8’10 Good range of high and low level units with
matching work tops. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Ducted for tumble dryer. Concealed extractor fan. Underunit lighting. Under stairs cloakroom/storage cupboard. Pvc rear door with double glazed centre light.
Landing: Hotpress and linen cupboard.
Bedroom (1): 18’ x 9’5 Double built in robe. Laminate wooden floor.
Bedroom (2): 12’ x 8’8 built in slide robe.
Bathroom: 7’8 x 5’6 Newly installed white 3 piece suite comprising bath, with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Electric shower unit over bath. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Recessed lights to ceiling. Feature wall mirror.
Exterior: Rear garden is completely paved enclosed by timber fence. Boiler house. Pvc oil tank. Garden shed insulated, power points and light. Outside lights. Outside water tap.
Leaving Ballykelly Village towards Eglinton turn right off main Clooney Road immediately after entrance to Glasvey Drive. Take 2nd turning on left into Brookdale and No. 12 is then situated to left hand side.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »