|Address||12 Berry Park, Old Carrick Road, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers around £225,000|
|Rateable Value||£190,000 *|
|Rates||£1,388 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached family home is a highly popular cul de sac
- 5 Bedrooms (1 with ensuite shower room)
- 2 Separate reception rooms
- Modern recently fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Deluxe bathroom with luxury bath and power shower, built in tv
- oil fird central heating
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- Utility room & Cloakroom
- Highest presentation throughout
Additional InformationThis is a most attractive detached family home situated in a quiet and popular cul de sac. The property is presented to an exacting specification throughout by our Client. A superb kitchen and deluxe bathroom have also been fitted recently. The property offers bright spacious family accomodation and is well worthy of full internal inspection to appreciate the degree of excellence on offer. Occupying a generous south facing site we believe this is a home we can reccommend with confidence.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Luxury floor tiling
- DRAWING ROOM:22' 7" x 11' 3" (6.88m x 3.43m)
- Feature firplace with cast iron inset and pine surround, cornicing
- LOUNGE:12' 8" x 9' 11" (3.86m x 3.02m)
- Feature polished wooden floor, cornicing and centre piece
- KITCHEN:17' 7" x 9' 7" (5.36m x 2.92m)
- Extensive range of built in high and low level units, round edge work surfaces, circular sink, mixer tap, breakfast bar, stainless steel extractor fan, inlaid hob unit, built in double oven, luxury floor tiling, dimmer switch, downlighters
- UTILITY ROOM:6' 9" x 6' 3" (2.06m x 1.91m)
- Built in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor
- Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail
- Feature arched window, cornicing
- BEDROOM (1):16' 0" x 11' 4" (4.88m x 3.45m)
- Laminate wood flooring, built in sliderobes, cornicing
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, glazed shower unit with elctric shower, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, hotpress
- BEDROOM (2):9' 9" x 8' 5" (2.97m x 2.57m)
- Built in sliderobs, laminate wood flooring
- BEDROOM (3):9' 4" x 9' 11" (2.84m x 3.02m)
- Laminate wood flooring
- BEDROOM (4):9' 8" x 9' 9" (2.95m x 2.97m)
- laminate wood flooring, built in robe
- BEDROOM (5):10' 10" x 9' 9" (3.3m x 2.97m)
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Raised, step to feature bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, built in w.c., matching sink, luxury floor and wall tiling, built in power shower, heated towel rails, extractor fan, display unit
- GARAGE:17' 8" x 9' 9" (5.38m x 2.97m)
- Up and over door, oil fired boiler, light and power
- Recently pebbled driveway, open plan garden to front laid in lawn. Rear garden in neat lawn with variety of plant trees and shrubs, oil storage tank.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »