|Address||12 Arindale, Maghaberry|
|Price||Offers around £99,500|
|Rateable Value||£92,500 *|
|Rates||£604 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Additional InformationThis well presented, modern semi detached property enjoys a good position within the popular development of Arindale.
With close proximity to Lisburn City Centre potential purchasers can enjoy all local amenities including local schools, shops, café’s and restaurants and much more, as well as good transport links to the surrounding areas.
With a good internal layout with modern kitchen and bathroom this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchaser’s inparticualr first time buyers and young families.
Accommodation Briefly Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area, stairs to first floor landing, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Outside: decking area to rear with spindle surround, tarmac drive, shed (25' 0" x12' 0"), plumbed electric and water, 2 single panelled radiators. Bordered by fencing and mature trees affording good privacy, boiler house, outside lighting, water tap and side gate with good parking at front and secure parking at rear.
Oil Fired Central Heating
White PVC Double Glazed Windows.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- with front door with double glazed inset and matching side panel, attractive wood flooring, single panelled radiator.
- LOUNGE:15' 11" x 12' 2" (4.85m x 3.71m)
- with feature fireplace with cast iron surround, granite hearth and solid oak surround, under stairs storage, double panelled radiator, wood flooring, and dimmer switch.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:15' 7" x 10' 0" (4.75m x 3.05m)
- with high and low level fitted units, built in eye level double oven, 4 ring ceramic hob unit, overhead stainless steel extractor with glass hood, stainless steel sink unit with hot and cold mixer tap and drainer, plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, breakfast bar area, concealed lighting.
- Stairs to 1st floor landing with access to roofspace, hot press and shelving
- BEDROOM (1):13' 3" x 8' 9" (4.04m x 2.67m)
- with single panelled radiator, built in double wardrobe, dimmer switch.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 8" x 8' 9" (3.25m x 2.67m)
- with single panelled radiator
- BEDROOM (3):9' 6" x 6' 5" (2.9m x 1.96m)
- with single panelled radiator
- BATHROOM:6' 5" x 5' 9" (1.96m x 1.75m)
- with white suite comprising low flush W.C, 1 1/2 pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold mixer tap, panelled bath with hot and cold mixer tap and shower attachment, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, double panelled radiator.
- with decking area with spindle surround, boiler house, outside lighting, water tap, shed plumbed with electric ,surrounded by fencingand mature trees, side gate tarmac driveway.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »