|Address||119 Jervis Street, Portadown BT62 3HD|
|Rateable Value||£48,000 *|
|Rates||£374 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £25,250 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place Contact M.J Hendron, 3a Thomas Street, Portadown, Co.Armagh
A three bedroom mid terrace property in need of modernisation situated within walking distance of town centre
• Entrance hall with wooden flooring
• Lounge with feature tiled fireplace
• White fitted kitchen with range of high & low level units
• Ground floor three piece bathroom suite
• Three bedrooms / Detached Garage
• Cash buyers only / Telephone Appointment through agent
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF THE FOLLOWING:
ENTRANCE HALL – Wooden flooring
LOUNGE – 20’1x10’ Feature tiled fireplace, wooden flooring.
KITCHEN – 12’9x6’10 White fitted kitchen with range of high & low level units.
BATHROOM – 9’10x6’6 White suite comprising of panelled bath, low flush wc, wash hand basin.
1ST FLOOR LANDING –
BEDROOM 1 – 10’3x7’5
BEDROOM 2 –10’6x9’7 Wardrobes with sliding mirror doors.
BEDROOM 3 – 8’8x6’7
• Emclosed rear yard
• Detached garage
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »