|Address||118 Windyhill Road, Limavady BT49 0QY|
|Heating||Dual (Solid & Oil)|
|EPC Rating||F36/D61 (co2: F27/E50)|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Detached bungalow providing excellent family accommodation in a picturesque rural location enjoying delightful views over the Roe Valley towards Lough Foyle and the Donegal hills.
- Two reception rooms including sitting room and living room/dining room.
- Four bedrooms, two with double built-in robes.
- Large Bathroom with ‘white’ four piece suite.
- Spacious kitchen/dining area with excellent range of medium oak units incorporating fridge/freezer, hob and oven.
- Utility room with cloakroom and toilet off.
- Dual solid fuel/oil fired heating system.
- Double glazed windows in Upvc frames.
- Beam Vacuum System.
- Security Alarm system and central vacuum system installed.
- Detached double garage and tarmac driveway with excellent parking area to front, side and rear of dwelling.
- N.B.: A loft conversion is possible providing two further bedrooms and a shower room.
Entrance Porch: Hardwood front door with centre and side lights.
Reception Hall: Hardwood vestibule door and screen. Telephone point. Shelved
Sitting Room: 17’10 x 14’10 Feature marble fireplace with granite inset and open fire
with back boiler. Solid Oak floor. Corner picture window enjoying
delightful views over surrounding countryside.
Dining room: 12’7 x 11’6 Double doors leading into hallway.
Kitchen/Dining area: 19’10 x 12’10 Excellent range of medium oak units with matching
worktops. Ceramic 1 ¼ bowl sink unit and drainer with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Plumbed for dishwasher. Corner display shelving.
Integral fridge/freezer. Creda double eye level oven and 4 ring ceramic hob with concealed extractor fan.
Utility room with
Storage cupboard: 8’10 x 7’8 Base units with matching worktops. Stainless steel single
Drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Tiled walls and floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
Rear Porch with
Toilet off: 7’2 x 5’0 Tiled walls and floor. Low flush wc wash hand basin. Oil fired
Bedroom : 13’10 x 11’6 Double built-in robes.
Bedroom : 13’10 x 10’10 Double built in robes.
Bedroom : 12’ 8 x 11’6
Bedroom : 10’10 x 6’10
Bathroom: 10’10 x 9’6 White 4 piece suite comprising bath. Vanity unit with wash
hand basin. Low flush wc. Walk-in shower unit with Heatstore electric tiled walls. Wall mirror. Shaver light and point.
NB: Roofspace - loft conversion possible providing two further bedrooms and
EXTERIOR: Prominent road front site with gardens to front of dwelling laid out in
lawns and trees enclosed by wall and gates. Tarmac driveway with
excellent parking area to front and side of dwelling. Further concrete parking area to rear of property. Outside lights and water tap. Oil fired tank. Fuel bunker. Septic tank.
Garage: 24’0 x 20’4 Twin metal up and over doors. Light and power points.
LOCATION: Leaving Limavady town centre towards Coleraine, take Main Street turning left into Mill Place at Ulster Bus Depot. Turn right unto by-pass and continue through first two roundabouts towards Aghanloo Industrial estate. Continue along Windyhill Road for approx. 2.5 miles and no 118 is situated to left hand side of main road.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »