|Address||114 Glen Road, Derry BT48 0BY|
|Price||Offers around £125,000|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
This is indeed a rare opportunity to acquire a stylish and modern detached bungalow in this much sought after location.
Internal viewing of this family home will reveal deceptively spacious accommodation featuring lounge,
a spacious open plan kitchen/living arrangement, three bedrooms, bathroom and a large, private, enclosed rear garden.
The property is located near the top of Glen Road close to schools, churches and local shops and just a short drive from the City centre.
FEATURES INCLUDE :-
* Oil fired central heating
* Double glazed windows
* Feature tiled fireplace with Oak surround in lounge
* Modern white laminate gloss finished kitchen units including hob, underoven & stainless steel chimney extractor fan
* Wood laminate floors in two bedrooms
* Traditional white bathroom suite including separate shower enclosure
* Detached garage with roller door
* Alarm system installed
* Extensive rear garden with patio area; gardens to front and side
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »