|Address||113 Serpentine Road, Newtownabbey BT36 7JG|
|Price||Offers around £84,950|
|Rateable Value||£85,000 *|
|Rates||£602 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Superb Mature Private Site
- Views Over Gardens Extending to Cavehill
- Partial Views Towards Belfast Lough
- Detached Garage
- Gas Heating
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- Popular Convenient Location
Enjoying a superb mature site with views extending towards Belfast Lough and the Cavehill this attractive period Semi-Detached will interest the purchaser searching for a home within a popular convenient location at a realistic price.
Front door into entrance hall. Understairs storage cupboard.
LOUNGE 11' 3 x 10' 10 (3.43m x 3.30m) into bay window. Attractive tiled fireplace with marble hearth.
FAMILY ROOM 12' 0 x 11' 0 (3.66m x 3.35m) into bay window. Period style marble fireplace with maghony surround and tiled hearth. Piped for gas fire. Views of the Cavehill.
KITCHEN 18' 6 x 5' 4 (5.64m x 1.63m) Fitted with a range of high and low level cupboards. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Space for cooker. 1/2 panelled walls.
BEDROOM 1 10' 0 x 11' 6 (3.05m x 3.51m) into bay window. Views over Belfast Lough to Co. Down.
BEDROOM 2 10' 0 x 9' 0 (3.05m x 2.74m) Views over gardens towards the Cavehill.
BEDROOM 3 6' 6 x 6' 6 (1.98m x 1.98m)
WHITE BATHROOM SUITE Comprising low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with shower attachment. Part tiled walls.
Neat mature garden to front in lawn. Twin gates to front leading to detached garage.
Extensive private garden to rear in lawn screened by mature hedgerow with part paved patio.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or
appliances at this property.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »