|Address||111 Sicily Park, Upper Lisburn Road, Finaghy BT10 0AG|
|Rent||Last listed at £650 / month + fees|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Exceptional Semi-detached property in highly sought after area in Upper Lisburn Road
- Newly Carpetted and Painted Throughout
- 3 spacious bedrooms (2 doubles and 1 single)
- 2 Generous Reception Rooms, newly carpeted and freshly painted
- Large rear enclosed garden and options for off street parking at front
- Fantastic rear patio area
- Spacious kitchen with appliances
- Detached garage with patio area to rear
- Contemporary 3 peice white bathroom suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC double glazing throughout
- Available: Immediately
- THIS PROPERTY IS UNFURNISHED - BUT SOME SMALL ITEMS CAN BE NEGOTIATED
ATTENTION LANDLORDS, THIS PROPERTY WAS RENTED IN 24 HOURS BY LOUGH & QUAY - CALL US TO FIND OUT MORE
Lough and Quay are delighted to bring to the rental market this exceptional 3 bedroom semi detached property, located in the very sought after Sicily Park, off the Upper Lisburn Road in Finaghy. This superb family residence is ideally situated, within close proximity to both Belfast and Lisburn and surrounding amenities, along with its fantastic access to major roadway networks and bus stops/taxi depots make this an excellent home for the young professional or families alike.
The property itself is sat on a prominent site on the road, with a large private garden to front and rear benefiting from a large courtyard area and a detached garage with driveway to provide options for off street parking. Upstairs comprises of 3 large bedrooms (2 double and 1 single) with traditional ample storage and newly fitted 3 piece modern white bathroom suite.
Downstairs the property boats a large reception room to front, with feature fireplace and new carpets an additional reception/dining room freshly painted and newly carpetted ,going into the fully fitted kitchen including washing machine and fridge/freezer leading to the spacious rear garden and patio area.
The property further benefits from Oil Fired Central Heating, uPVC double glazing. We anticipate high demand for this property, please call to register interest.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »