|Address||111 Rogan Manor, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers around £84,950|
|Rateable Value||£105,000 *|
|Rates||£767 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D67/C72 (co2: D65/C72)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Town House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Cul De Sac Position
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive Mid Townhouse which is located in a cul de sac just off the Antrim Line and is close to Sandyknowes roundabout offering easy access to all surrounding areas and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking there first home.
The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace and both with wood laminate flooring, light oak effect fitted kitchen / diner with built in stainless steel oven and gas hob. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle.
Other benefits include gas heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is communal parking at front, garden to front in lawn and fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- double glazed front door. Wood laminate flooring. Radiator. Understairs storage.
- LOUNGE 4.27m(14'0'') x 3.38m(11'1'')
- Attractive fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, wood surround and piped for gas fire. Wood laminate flooring. Radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.64m(18'6'') x 2.92m(9'7'')
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, stainless steel gas hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, gas boiler, radiator and double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace. Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 3.15m(10'4'') x 2.95m(9'8'')
- BEDROOM 2 3.07m(10'1'') x 2.82m(9'3'')
- Pvc double glazed doors opening to steel balistrade, Built in robe. Radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.95m(9'8'') x 2.36m(7'9'')
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqulasia shower, radiator and extractor fan.
- Communal parking to front. Garden to front in lawn. Fully enclosed and easily maintained garden to rear.
Purchasers make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WILL SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DESPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Samuel Lyttle @ 02890833295
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
We do not charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »