|Address||11 The Fairwinds, Banbridge Road, Lurgan BT66 7HX|
|Price||Offers around £79,950|
|Rateable Value||£87,500 *|
|Rates||£691 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Price Reduced from £82,950 to £79,950.
A very competitively priced, modern two bedroom second floor apartment, finished to a high standard with gas fired central heating, double glazing and designated parking.
In terms of decorative order and fitting, this apartment is particularly attractive. It has been very tastefully presented and, with a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, it is absolutely ready for someone to move in and enjoy.
Its position, in a quiet location on the outskirts of Lurgan, but convenient to the amenities of Lurgan town, Waringstown, Rushmere Shopping centre and the M1 motorway, is also sure to appeal. This second floor apartment with its practical and easily managed accommodation would make an ideal home for a first time buyer or young professional.
- Spacious second floor apartment apartment
- Lounge with solid wood flooring
- Kitchen with fitted units and built in appliances
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite and electric shower
- Gas fired central heating, double glazing
- Security Alarm
- Convenient to many amenities e.g. schools and shops etc and close to links to the M1 motorway
Open plan Living/Dining Kitchen: 30’04 x 15’02 at widest points
Living area: solid wood flooring
Kitchen: Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units, built in oven, hob, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. 1 ½ drainer inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, extractor hood, ceramic tiled floor and tiled splashback.
Bedroom 1: 14’07 x 9’11
Solid wood flooring
Bedroom 2: 14’05 x 11’01
Solid wood flooring
Bathroom: Modern white bathroom suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and cubicle shower with electric shower unit. Ceramic tiled floor and part tiled walls, heated towel rail and shelved storage cupboard.
Designated and guest parking facilities
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »